The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) platform toii® was developed with the aim of efficiently networking all technical devices within a factory.
The platform enables digital communication between machines, units, measuring instruments (“things”), and production workers. toii® can also integrate third-party systems such as an enterprise resource planning system (ERP) and/or manufacturing execution system (MES). With the help of the visualization module, toii® informs users and management about the production status, progress, and efficiency. As a result, optimization potentials can be identified and boosted. Once toii® is implemented, it can be easily expanded with additional modules.
Here is an overview of the toii® modules.
The individual toii® modules take on many tasks in the digital factory, from data collection and machine control to visualization, allowing a multitude of potential applications to be managed.
toii®: significant advantages compared to other IIoT solutions
- Supports old legacy machines
- The “first mile,” everything from a single source
- Supports full machine integration (not only collection)
- Supports local-global concept
- “Future ready” with the latest standards such as OPC UA
- Flexible subscription model
- Highly flexible for all types of machines
- In-house IP for all modules in the ecosystem